Our interest is to combine various cultural entertainments and display it to the general public. We offer young innovative minds an opportunity to display their skills and visions.
Description - We are looking for talented individuals who are looking to build a career in media and television. This internship is unpaid but we offer college credit hours to students. Interns will film some of Chicago's hottest events; parties, concerts, celebrity Interviews and more.
- Film video in studio and field environments
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Assist in all aspects of video communications, contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop (suggested)
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Have a reliable source of Transportation
- Willing to work nights and weekends; some shifts may end very late
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Must own and/or have immediate access to a DSLR camera
APPLY - To be considered for this position send a copy of your resume, cover letter and film reel to Info@WhatsTheWord.TV; Subject "Internship".
Social media Marketing
Description - The person will assist with the company’s social media marketing and advertising. Is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future viewers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers. Tasks includes but is not limited to:
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Ensure that content is efficient and released appropriately
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Knowledge and use of key social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram)
- This individual will be representing the brand of WTW; he/she must conduct themselves professionally while representing the company's brand
- Must own a smartphone (highly rated data plan suggested)
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
APPLY - To be considered for this position send a copy of your resume, cover letter and portfolio to Info@WhatsTheWord.TV; Subject "Internship".